Poppy Playtime is a horror/puzzle adventure game for the PC. In the game, you must try to survive the vengeful toys waiting for you in the abandoned toy factory.
Gameplay is mostly exploration-based, as you wander around the factory trying to piece together what happened to the employees who once worked there. You'll need to use your GrabPack to solve various puzzles and avoid the toys, which can be quite difficult at times. There is a good variety of puzzles to solve, and the gameplay is overall quite enjoyable. The game is fairly linear, but there are some optional areas you can explore if you're looking for a challenge.
The graphics in Poppy Playtime are colorful and cartoonish. The abandoned factory is dark and spooky. The toys themselves are also quite creepy, and their soulless eyes seem to follow you as you move about the environment. The graphics are well-done and fit the tone of the game.
Poppy Playtime has good replay value, as there are multiple endings to discover and puzzles that can be revisited if you want to try and get a better score.
Poppy Playtime is a fun and challenging horror/puzzle adventure game. It's worth checking out if you're a fan of the genre.
- The game that will keep you on your toes
- The graphics are colorful and fun, making the game pleasing to look at
- The gameplay is unique and challenging, keeping you engaged for hours
- The game is packed with replay value, thanks to its many secrets and collectibles
- The game can be quite difficult at times, which may frustrate some players
- The game is relatively short, which may leave some players wanting more
- The game lacks a tutorial, which could leave some players feeling lost