Fishdom is a match-3 puzzle video game developed and published by Playrix. The game was first released for the Facebook platform in 2008, and later ported to iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, and Windows 8. There is a list of 10 most interesting facts about the Fishdom game:
- Fishdom is a puzzle game where the player has to use benevolence to create an underwater wonderland.
- The game features two game modes, which are “Fishdom” and “Fishdom Frenzy”. The first mode is where you can try to complete the game by making money and upgrading your aquarium. The second mode is where you can compete for the highest score.
- In Fishdom you have to play as a fish that cleans the aquarium, feeds fish, and collects fish eggs.
- The fish has a limited number of fish food pieces, fish eggs and fish food left in the fish tank.
- There are more than 45 fish, 100 decorations, and more than 200 other objects to choose from. There are over 3,000,000 levels to play.
- You can play levels of timed play, or play without a time limit.
- Fishdom is available in 12 languages.
- You can play the game with your family and friends. There is no age limit for this game. The game can be played by up to four people.
- You can also spend real money to buy more decorations for your aquariums.
- The game is available on the Apple Store, Amazon, and Google Play.
Fishdom is a fun and addicting puzzle game that can be enjoyed by all ages. It is a great game to play when you are bored and provides a lot of entertainment.